- This event has passed.
Understanding and Fighting BURNOUT
June 11 @ 6:30 pm – 8:30 pm
Organizer: Women in Tech Cluj
It happens for all of us to have a bad day. Maybe we feel overwhelmed or we can’t find any meaning in what we do. If this happens more often than not, then we might have a real problem. Its name is on everyone’s lips.
Join us in a discussion about BURNOUT. Together with Anto*, we will work on understanding what it is, how it feels, how to figure out when you are burned-out and how to see when you are getting close to that. We will also discuss how it happens and how we can intervene when it already happened or what to do to not burn-out.
Here are some ideas to get your curiosity started:
– you cannot burn out when you are passionate about something but you can burn out when you work for your goals alone
– burnout is the opposite of engagement
– you can be really tired and not burned-out but you could be well rested and burned-out
– you could burn out from motivation (the wrong kind)
– loneliness can burn you out
– competency, optimism, hope and other things can influence burnout
This event welcomes everyone, regardless of gender, as we are all part of society and need everyone’s input to make this world a more equal one.
18:30 – 18:45 — Registration & Networking
18:45 – 18:50 — Introducing the speaker and the topic
18:50 – 19:50 — Burnout discussion
19:50 – 20:00 — Closing the meetup & 5 pitches in 5 minutes
20:00 – 20:30 — Networking and anything else aside
*Anto (Antonia Onaca) simplifies leadership of self and others through learning experiences since 2005. You can follow her work on: